Remember...

Friday, October 9, 2009

A little better...

Man oh man, it has been a horrible week. I don't remember feeling that sick in a long time. It is possible it was the swine flu, but all I know is it wasn't a regular cold. It was for sure some form of the flu. My friend had the swine flu a couple months ago and she and her family had it. She said it attacks whatever part of you is the weakest. My head must be my weakest part since I've been dizzy for a week and feeling like the world was spinning and not letting me get my footing. So, I've missed 2 practices and knowing that we open in 4 weeks is not good. At least I'm sick now and not later...knock on wood... Jason, Brayden, Chad and Riker and myself have all been sick. Logan woke up sick and miserable this morning. Hopefully C.J and Tyler have dodged the flu bullet. Logan and I just received a blessing today. I'm not all better but the heaviness in my head isn't as heavy as it has been. So, it looks like I'm going to make it. For a while there it was ify.

No comments:

Post a Comment