Remember...

Friday, October 2, 2009

New business

Well, I've decided to go gung ho with this new business thing. I hope I can pull this off. Along with this new group...the best mini mall, I started my own business blog. My business name is one I've always wanted to start...it's called The Candee Shoppe. Cute huh? My blog is www.thecandeeshoppe.blogspot.com. I haven't got pictures up yet. my friend will have to help me with the pictures like he did with our family. We have our boutique with the mall November 19-21 in 3 different locations. One will be in Heber, one in Salt Lake and I'm not sure where the other one will be. I'll let you all know later. I'm getting excited though. I've done the craft business before but I've never had a website before or been connected with other successful women like this. I am really looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment