Remember...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jewelry show

Well, last night went well. We didn't have very many people stop by, but the people that did come bought quite a bit. I made $233. I have to make a lot more to cover all the supplies a bought. But I feel it was a success. Plus, one woman wants to have a party at her house in 3 weeks. So, I am excited. It's nice to see people enjoy what I made.
Jason and Brayden are sick and feeling lousy. Brayden has been home for 4 days now and can't quite shake the cold. He did do a dumb thing...you know teenagers...(and some adults:) once he started to feel better yesterday he went out and played football with his brothers and is now worse than he was before. I'm guilty of the same thing. When I'm sick and feel a small amount of energy come back I do some chores and kick myself back to feeling lousy again. Lame I know. I also have joined a group of women who all have their own business. It's called the best mini mall. Everything from MaryKay to ties to purses to books to of course now...jewelry. We are having a boutique in SLC and Heber this November. I'm hoping that will do well too. They've been doing it for a few years now...so there must be something to it:)
Annie get Your Gun is going well and the directors are happy with my performances which is great for the self-esteem. I love having this outlet. You all know how much I love to sing and be the center of attention at times, so this is keeping me happy and mentally healthy. Something I always need. The best mini mall has a website. I'm not on it yet but will be soon...it's thebestminimall.com. So if you want to check it out feel free. Oh, great...I can hear Chad coughing the same way Brayden has been. Add one more to the list of the sickies. Health and Happiness to All!!! And WASH YOUR HANDS!

1 comment:

  1. Candee I know what you mean about the play. That's why I look forward to auditioning for and being in the community play every year. It really is a great outlet. I'm really enjoying making new friends at rehearsals too! :D I consider my TVT friends to be some of my closest friends! :)

    ReplyDelete