Remember...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Movies, movies, movies

Thursday night I was called back for the BYU movie tryouts. I was the only one doing auditions for my role. I was happy to find out that I have been casted as the main character. The movie is a film student's project. It is called "Jackie O". It is about a parole officer who thinks the system isn't tough enough on the criminals. She thinks the worst about everyone and is mean and a real downer. She gets one latin patrolee and through him and her boss she learns that people can change regardless of mistakes they have made. I've always wanted to be in a movie and I get paid for it too. The director Jordan Harker is a great guy, very nice. Jason and I also have been hired by a shuttle service in Park City, so we can both be earning a little extra hopefully in tips. We hope that starts next week if we pass our taxi driver's test. We also have to be background checks by the airport. Let's hope we can pull ourselves out of the hole we got into in 2009. I think this will be a good year.

1 comment: