Remember...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still looking and holding out

Jason went out today to 5 hotels and gave them his resume. I'm glad now that he is going to more than one place. All the eggs in one basket is a recipe for heartache. We all need our Plan B's. I've been tempted to get a job as a waitress with my friend. She says they are hiring. I don't want to get a job and then quit when Jason gets one. Plus I know I need to be home with the kids. I don't know. I'm sort of putting off making a decision. I know it's bad to do that but I guess I am hoping that if I wait long enough Jason will have a job and the decision will be made for me. I just don't want to make the wrong decision and put other people out. BLah...I don't like this situation...Logan is calling for help with homework. We just keep praying and hoping.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Candee! Hopefully Jason will find a job soon and you don't have to find work. I got a job 2 years ago because I really needed my own thing but it stressed me out so it wasn't worth it. I loved it though. It was really hard working and doing all we have to do with our kids. Just keep praying and keep looking. Jason will find something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go look for something! It is nice to be home BUT it may end up opening a door for Jason too! Who knows....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there... You'll know what to do when it's the right things. If I've learned anything the last few years it is that family comes first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) to you! sorry you are struggling with this right now. Hopefully the perfect situation will come forward soon.

    ReplyDelete